Life Energy models
- U.S. Power: 120 volts, 60 Hz AC
- European/International Power: 220 volts, 50/60 Hz
- Same device with different sources in compliance with different nation power sources
- Power adapters not included
- Maximum 10 Watts power
- Frequency range: 7.5 Hz to 12.7 Hz low-frequency sinusoidal pulse
- Intensity Force: Maximum 0.45 Gauss based on the distance between the device and person
- Coverage Area: Radius of 1-15 feet
- Program Duration: continuous
- Dimensions: 3.09 inch by 2.09 inch by 1.52 inch (78.49 mm by 53.09 mm by 38.61 mm) (LxWxH)
- Weight: 3.6 oz (103 g)
- Suitable for operation in a maximum surrounding air temperature of 32°C (90°F)
- Indoor use only
safety instructions for Life Energy fix unit model AC power
When using electrical devices, these basic precautions should always be followed:
- Do not use the device outdoors.
- Do not expose device to rain or any dripping, splashing liquids.
- Do not expose device to flame sources.
- Minimum distance of 5 inches should be left around the device for proper ventilation.
- Operate PEMF device in maximum surrounding air temperature of 32°C or 90°F.