By treating the body with pemfs, healing and recovery can be accelerated.
- Athletes of all levels, whether average or professional, strain their body with the rigorous training that their activities require. Athletes need to be able to function to the best of their ability so they may operate at peak performance levels. Having a body working in optimum condition can help guarantee results and prevent against injury. PEMF therapy can help create this type of system within your organization.
- For the body to be able to sustain the amount of energy needed to power through any form of physical ability, it must be able to produce sufficient amounts of Adenosine triphosphate (ATP). ATP is the biochemical way to store and use energy. When ATP levels are up, cell circulation increases and more oxygen and nutrients are delivered to cells so they can recharge and provide the energy needed for sustained periods of physical exertion. When muscles are depleted of ATP, it becomes easier to strain, pull, and spasm during workouts. While rest does restore ATP levels, PEMF therapy can help naturally increase production so that muscles may work at a higher capacity.
- Another major factor affecting how much intensity the body can deliver during physical activity is the amount of oxygen it receives. The amount of oxygen made available to cells, muscles, and every working system in between can significantly affect the level of performance by the body as a whole by providing each area with the ability to breathe primarily, and power through periods of intense strain. It is vital to support all the systems of the human body that need to work together to meet the demands of physical fitness. By using PEMF treatments, oxygen intake can increase, which can then result in improvements to power, strength, and endurance in athletes of all levels.
- The most significant disadvantage of exercising is the pain associated with Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness (DOMS), which is a pain in the muscles created by exercising. As muscles fibers are torn, they rebuild bigger and stronger, increasing in strength and size. Although necessary, this process can produce high levels of discomfort that can be debilitating and even hinder consistency as the pain can last for days. Many athletes attempt to alleviate suffering through anti-inflammatory medicines or ice packs. While these might provide temporary relief, they are not as effective as magnetic pulse therapy. By treating the body with PEMFs, healing, and recovery can be accelerated as circulation, oxygen intake, and toxin removal are increased. These processes are vital in reducing pain and helping the body adapt more accessible to new physical demands.
- PEMF therapy can provide a myriad of health benefits for the avid trainer and the beginner alike. By reestablishing a healthy level of function in the cells you can experience less pain in muscles and other areas of the body; a reduction in the rate of lactate production and building of glycogen; relief from muscle cramps; more profound, more effective stretching; improved regeneration of various body parts such as bones and muscles; increased levels of oxygen in the blood; enhanced endurance; and much more which all play a role in the body’s capacity to perform to the best of its ability.
- See how Life Energy can enhance your athletic performance and give your body the boost it needs to operate at its maximum levels.