Ensure your body is better prepared to handle stressful situations.
- To live a healthful life, it takes both physical and mental preservation. One of the most significant hurdles we face in obtaining better health is stress management. The way we adapt to stress can be healthy or unhealthy; we either adjust or crack under pressure.
- When everyday, low-level stressors present themselves, your body produces a low-level response that allows for the brain to handle the situation appropriately and in a controlled manner. When an extreme, unforeseen stressor crosses your path, a different type of bodily response is activated. This response stimulates the hypothalamus gland and initiates a series of nerve sensors and a chemical release that prepares your body for fleeing or combat and places massive pressure on your system. This is known as the fight or flight response. Much of the stress we face on a daily basis can be categorized into one of the two categories – the type we can manage to fight off or the type that attempts to cause a flight response.
- Constant or mild stressors may not allow adequate or full recovery from these responses. This can result in increased and widespread health complications. How your body responds to stress can dramatically affect your overall health by damaging organs. Stress accelerates the aging process, can cause heart disease, diabetes, arthritis, fatigue, immune problems, anxiety, and depression. It can also cause a decrease in white blood cell counts, creating a weakened immune system.
- As you use PEMF therapy and make it a part of your life, it can change how your body reacts to stress by working directly on your nervous and immune systems, glands, cells, tissues, and organs. Long-term use of PEMF therapy may be able to help the body remodel tissues that tend to be hyper-reactive to chronic or acute stress, or those caused by your fight or flight response, so that over time they will become less and less reactive. It can also increase your resistance to illness and bodily breakdowns by strengthening your immune system.
- When you succumb to stress, your body reacts immediately yet recovery can take hours or even days. Since the effects of stress are cumulative, a daily routine of reducing the physiological response becomes necessary to ward off long-term damage. The Life Energy device can provide that treatment to ensure your body is better prepared to handle stressful situations without causing chemical responses that can be detrimental to your health in the long run.